How to upload, download, manage and handle lists. Includes information about where they are stored, how to access them, formats and how to manage them on your local computer before uploading them to the TextPower system.
- Suspended by Carrier (or CAS) status and removal
- Why Do Opt-in Stats Differ In AlertManager vs. "See Opt-in Stats" Page?
- Opt-In Methods: How a customer's mobile number can get into your lists
- Opt-Outs using different methods and whether numbers can be opted back in
- Groups, tags, labels and store codes - what are they and how to use them
- Uploading lists of numbers to the TextPower system
- Uploading and managing lists with duplicate cell numbers or email addresses
- Opt-in and opt-out lists: Where to find them and how to download them
- Opted-out numbers are on a bulk upload list - does that opt them back in?